Fiscal Sponsorship and Capacity Building Services
We provide technical assistance, technical and funding capacity support, and other services to help communities build their own capacity to improve conservation outcomes.
Our fiscal sponsorship services can help with:
- Receiving donations and grants with our tax-exempt 503c-3 nonprofit status
- Review and edit, administration and record-keeping of your grant application and campaign materials
- Revenue and expense tracking and financial statements
- Help with communication and promotion of events through our website and social media
- Assistance in setting up online donation platforms, such as GoFundMe
- Connect with a wider audience and partners through our network
Our capacity building services can help with:
- Build collaborative partnerships across sectors that focuses on conservation, equity, and the intersection of social and environmental disciplines.
- Analyze and create impact on policies, or help inform the climate justice and green infrastructure policy space.
- Help build financial capacity through grant assistantship
Future Volunteer Opportunities
UGI is brainstorming and developing future volunteer opportunities for you to get more involved with the work we do.
Stay tuned for future opportunities!