Fiscal Sponsorship and Capacity Building Services
We provide technical assistance, technical and funding capacity support, and other services to help communities build their own capacity to improve conservation outcomes.
Our fiscal sponsorship services can help with:
- Receiving donations and grants with our 503c-3 nonprofit status
Our capacity building services can help with:
- Build collaborative partnerships across sectors that focuses on conservation, equity, and the intersection of social and environmental disciplines.
- Analyze and create impact on policies, or help inform the climate justice and green infrastructure policy space.
- Help build financial capacity through grant assistantship
- Other things we can market?
Future Volunteer Opportunities
UGI is brainstorming and developing future volunteer opportunities for you to get more involved with the work we do.
Stay tuned for future opportunities!