UGI works in coalition with agencies, advocates, businesses, and community members across sectors - in housing, transportation, urban design, and utilities.
Our collaboration and policy initiatives include efforts to link affordable housing, sustainable transportation, climate justice, and equity considerations with parks and nature policies and investments. We do this work through development and delivery of policy perspectives, advocating in public processes, and participation on advisory bodies.
- Supporting affordable, accessible, and green infill housing
- Remedying inequities in access to and benefits from urban greenspaces
- Supporting transportation and utility investments / programs that reconnect and restore habitat
- Strengthening and incentivizing green stormwater solutions and water conservation
- Strengthening urban tree protections and boosting investments in urban forest management
- Promoting thoughtful urban design that builds community resilience in the face of climate change